Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Great Hunters









Fall is my very favorite season. I love all of the colors, textures and smells of the autumn. I was both born and married in the autumn, so there are great memories associated with these golden months. Fall also brings hunting season, which is much more meaningful to Floyd than it is to me. Today Debbi, Justin and their family, and Joanna and Gracie came to visit. Floyd, Justin, and Trevor went hunting and the rest of us watched movies and enjoyed the day together. Just after sundown, the guys all came home. They were empty-handed but had a great time. the best things they shot were pictures of their trip, which I am happy to share.

3 comments:

Carol said...

I love fall too. Its my most favorite time of year. Way to update your blog. It's so nice that you found me. I love this blog stuff. The only problem is that my house is a mess because I can't pull away from the computer. Oh well. . . the cleaning will wait, right?

Joanna Barrett said...

Oooo! I love the fall picture! And the boys are cute too!!

Joanna Barrett said...

you need to update, update, update!!!!!!